Corporate Bailouts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corporate Bailouts; the time is now.

2 posters

Tonight's games

Seth
    Seth

Tonight's games Empty Tonight's games

Post  Seth Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:09 am

All right! It's finally time for our first games. And we couldn't ask for a better day or forecast. It's going to be about 65 at game time and will still be in the upper 50's around 11 when we wrap up, with light winds throughout. Make sure to bring something in case you get a little chilly. Both of our games are on Field 1. Be there as early as possible to warm up on a field as soon as it clears. I will be there between 7:45 and 8. If anyone needs a ride please call me.

Game 1 is at 8:30 vs. Grider Dental Lab. Let's start the season off right and punch these motherfuckers in the teeth. I highly recommend making inappropriate jokes regarding dental work and sticking things in mouths.

Game 2 is at 9:40 vs. K&E Dozers. Not as many easy jokes here, I fear. But I do know our Dozer can kick their ass and emasculate them.

Make sure to bring your parents so they can heckle the other team and boo the umpire.
    Kristine
    Kristine

Tonight's games Empty Re: Tonight's games

Post  Kristine Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:43 pm

is there a new line-up for tonight?

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:29 am