Corporate Bailouts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corporate Bailouts; the time is now.

Team 1 and 2 Rosters

Kristine
    Kristine

Team 1 and 2 Rosters Empty Team 1 and 2 Rosters

Post  Kristine Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:40 pm

Hey everyone,

I've set up our starting rosters. You can take a look at them and feel free to provide any feedback directly to me.
    It is set up so everyone is guaranteed to start at least one game and play the majority of that game. My aim is to try and get everyone into both games, but everyone will for sure get a good amount of playing time (~4 innings) in at least one game every week.

Some people are scheduled to start both games. If you aren't, it's not personal and please don't make it personal. It's also not a statement about your playing ability. It's about putting the everyone in the spots where the team needs them to be to provide us with the strongest balance of infield and outfield. I'm confident this setup gives us the best chances possible of winning games and having a great time. The only person not represented is Rachael, and when she is able to play we will work her in.

That being said, these are also not final and can and probably will change throughout the season.

Seth

AIG
    Batting Lineup Base Coaches
    P John Shyanna1B Coach Ken
    C Seth Patrick 3B Coach Adam
    1B Carissa Molly
    SS Waterhouse Carissa
    3B Teresa Seth
    LF Shyanna Cindy
    CF Patrick John
    R Russ Kristine
    RF Kristine Russ