Corporate Bailouts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corporate Bailouts; the time is now.

3 posters

WooHoo, no more million emails!! haha

Shy
    Shy

WooHoo, no more million emails!! haha Empty WooHoo, no more million emails!! haha

Post  Shy Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:16 pm

This was an awesome idea cause now I don't get a million text messages of emails i recieve, AND i don't have to search through all those emails which all have similar subject lines for information lol Very Happy
    Kristine
    Kristine

WooHoo, no more million emails!! haha Empty Re: WooHoo, no more million emails!! haha

Post  Kristine Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:29 pm

lol - i thought it might help out a bit. Still allow us to communicate with each other with out blowing up email or phones Smile
    Shy
    Shy

WooHoo, no more million emails!! haha Empty Re: WooHoo, no more million emails!! haha

Post  Shy Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:33 pm

except i just realized that everytime someone posts a reply i get an email and then my email account text messages me.. ahahahaha.. i'm gonna have to change that setting.. but at least this way is a lot more organized and easy to navigate through!
    Russman
    Russman

WooHoo, no more million emails!! haha Empty Killer job on this forum, people!

Post  Russman Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:57 am

Just wanted to thank you for setting this forum up......it's awsome!! afro
    Russman
    Russman

Post  Russman Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:00 pm

I just spoke with David Waterhouse about his e-mail.....like I'd hoped, it was meant as sarcastic humor, nothing more. He wanted me to let everyone know that. We laughed about it....it's all good.
    Kristine
    Kristine

Post  Kristine Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:09 pm

I suppose that if I was getting 100 emails about rain and postponed games on my phone i'd do the same Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:43 am