Corporate Bailouts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corporate Bailouts; the time is now.

+2
Cindy
Seth
6 posters

Last Night and Practice this week

Seth
    Seth

Last Night and Practice this week Empty Last Night and Practice this week

Post  Seth Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:23 am

Everyone,

I wanted to thank you all for coming last night and playing hard. I think we played very well. We held on to win game 1 and I think we were competitive in game 2. Their 1 big inning did us in, but we kept out composure and did not get blown out. I had so much fun, and I'm really looking forward to the rest of the season. Hopefully everyone isn't too sore this morning.

Practice will be at 6:30 on Thursday night. Adam is looking into playing at the School for the Deaf's field, and Cindy says we can use one of the fields at the Dept. of Corrections at 23rd and D. I expect we'll be playing at one of those 2 locations for the rest of the season.
    Cindy
    Cindy

Last Night and Practice this week Empty Re: Last Night and Practice this week

Post  Cindy Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:54 am

I had a BLAST! And I think we really showed good sportsmanship...we can't win em all! I like just going out being friends and having a great time...that is so much more important to me than "winning" ever will be!

I am so glad I got to meet all of you! We ROCK! GO BAILOUTS!
    Kristine
    Kristine

Post  Kristine Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:08 pm

I had a blast as well Smile took me a while to wind down from it all, but it was sooo worth it Smile

Also, someone left their white Nike hoodie in the dugout and I grabbed it... think it might be Shy's... I'll bring it to practice on Thursday Smile
    Shy
    Shy

Post  Shy Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:57 pm

Kristine wrote:I had a blast as well Smile took me a while to wind down from it all, but it was sooo worth it Smile

Also, someone left their white Nike hoodie in the dugout and I grabbed it... think it might be Shy's... I'll bring it to practice on Thursday Smile

it's not mine Smile
    Seth
    Seth

Post  Seth Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:43 pm

DIBS!
    Kristine
    Kristine

Post  Kristine Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:29 pm

i will bring it to practice and game... you can rock, paper, scissors over it What a Face
    Russman
    Russman

Last Night and Practice this week Empty Hitch a ride?

Post  Russman Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:53 am

Good morning all......I have to take my rig to the shop after work tomorrow & leave it all day Friday. Ken's rig will be out of town tomorrow......we're both interested in attending tomorrow's practice at this point.......is there anyone that drives by Center St. & Lancaster on their way to the 23rd & D practice location, that would be able to give us a ride there & back? No biggie if you can't, just askin'. Have a killer day. -Russ afro
    Seth
    Seth

Post  Seth Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:17 am

I can come get you guys.
    Kristine
    Kristine

Post  Kristine Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:12 am

has a location been decided upon? I know the field at the school for the deaf is in terrible condition so that one is out...
    Russman
    Russman

Post  Russman Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:11 am

Shy wrote:
    Kristine wrote:I had a blast as well Smile took me a while to wind down from it all, but it was sooo worth it Smile

it's not mine Smile

The Nike White Hoodie belongs to Holly. You could just bring it to work, I guess. Thanks for grabbing it! cheers
    Shy
    Shy

Last Night and Practice this week Empty Next practice?

Post  Shy Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:13 am

so when and where is our next practice?
    Seth
    Seth

Post  Seth Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:57 am

Russman wrote:
    Shy wrote:

it's not mine Smile

The Nike White Hoodie belongs to Holly. You could just bring it to work, I guess. Thanks for grabbing it! cheers

NO WAY! I CALLED DIBS!

If Cindy would stop failing so hard on getting me info, I would update everyone on where practice is.

6:30 tomorrow night @ 23rd & D. @ the Dept. of Corrections. Cindy works there and says we can use 1 of the 2 fields there. If there is any additional info we need, hopefully Cindy will post it here.
    Shy
    Shy

Post  Shy Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:59 am

Do you have a link to a map or something? I am seriously navigationally challenged lol
    Seth
    Seth

Post  Seth Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:06 pm

Kristine
    Kristine

Post  Kristine Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:13 pm

someone needs to email waterhouse... he doesnt check the forum
    Sarah Bruce

Post  Sarah Bruce Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:40 pm

We have room for two in our fancy car... anyone that wants a ride can ride with us! Very Happy
    I had a lot of fun at the games. We are a really good team. Just was a little mad at myself-- I used to be so much better! lol. That's ok-- I will work on it at practice. Samuel and I will be there Thurs. bounce
    Shy
    Shy

Post  Shy Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:10 pm

very funny lol

but it's just the corner.. not really an address.. is the field right there, within view of that intersection?
    Seth
    Seth

Post  Seth Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:38 pm

Shy wrote:

very funny lol

but it's just the corner.. not really an address.. is the field right there, within view of that intersection?

Yeah, since Cindy STILL FAILS, this is all I have right now.
    Kristine
    Kristine

Post  Kristine Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Seth wrote:
    Shy wrote:

very funny lol

Yeah, since Cindy STILL FAILS, this is all I have right now.

I'll track her down...but yes, there are 2 fields on that intersection... however you can only park on one side of D street and not on the other... I'll see if she can come here and update us
    Kristine
    Kristine

Post  Kristine Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:54 pm

Sarah Bruce wrote:We have room for two in our fancy car... anyone that wants a ride can ride with us! Very Happy
    I had a lot of fun at the games. We are a really good team. Just was a little mad at myself-- I used to be so much better! lol. That's ok-- I will work on it at practice. Samuel and I will be there Thurs. bounce

I thought it was plasma night? don't stress yourself out to come if you've already got an obligation, though we would love to have you Razz
    Sarah Bruce

Post  Sarah Bruce Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:29 pm

Kristine wrote:
    Sarah Bruce wrote:We have room for two in our fancy car... anyone that wants a ride can ride with us! Very Happy

I thought it was plasma night? don't stress yourself out to come if you've already got an obligation, though we would love to have you Razz

It is plasma night... but we are only going to do it once a week instead of twice so we can come to practice and really be part of the team!
    Russman
    Russman

Last Night and Practice this week Empty Hitchin a ride

Post  Russman Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:29 am

Seth wrote:I can come get you guys.

Cool....I'll call you this afternoon to confirm. I may have my rig back by then. Thanks, dude.
    Cindy
    Cindy

Post  Cindy Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:15 am

I was in training all day yesterday, sorry. Not going to defy a man wearing a sigsauer on his hip...he said phones off so off it went. (He's a pretty good shot so I didn't want to push it)
    Seth
    Seth

Post  Seth Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:17 am

Hahahahaha. No worries. I thought I might have actually managed to piss you off or something.
    Kristine
    Kristine

Post  Kristine Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:51 am

Seth wrote:Hahahahaha. No worries. I thought I might have actually managed to piss you off or something.

not likely, lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:47 am